Teachers design their own classroom curriculum and schedule based on the child interest, child development, and child interaction. We believe that each child is an individual and it is ur job to make sure that your child is always appropriately challenged.
To help ensure that your child is learning and growing, and developing on a normal path, each child will be assessed using an approved assessment tool called Ages and Stages. Ages and Stages is a tool that both you and your child’s teacher will use together to monitor your child’s development.
Knowing that your child’s development is important to you, we will hold parent-teacher conferences twice a year. These parent teacher conferences will be scheduled two times that work for both you and the teacher.
Below is a list of programs/classrooms we offer:
- Infant & Toddler Room – Birth to 36 months
- Full Care – Ages 2 1/2 to 5 years old
- Transition Classroom – Ages 2 1/2 to 3 years old
- 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 Classroom – Ages 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 years old
- Pre-K – Ages 4 to 5 years old
- Preschool – Ages 2 1/2 to 5 1/2 years old
- Great Start Readiness Program – Ages 4 to 5 years old (8am-3pm)
- Before School, After School, No School & Holiday Care – Ages 5 1/2 to 12 years old
- Summer School Age Program – School Age Children Ages 5 1/2 to 12 years old